The Workshop series: ‘Nurture Your Inner Ear, Enhance Your Musical Progress’, by music educator Roxana Tang, and brought to you by Steinway Gallery Singapore is just the perfect workshop for you.
Sight-singing and sight-reading made fun, easy and possible to the very young. Every pupil can develop Inner Hearing and Keyboard Harmony right from the start in order to get a full grasp of musical elements in practical and theory.
Who Should Attend?
- Piano Teachers who encountered students that need help in sight-singing as well as pupils who need guidance to develop their rhythmic senses.
- Piano Teachers who would like to incorporate aural, sight reading and piano playing skills all in the same book.
- New Teachers looking for effective ways to teach piano and musicianship concurrently.
- Teachers looking for new approaches and new song.
- Interested parents of music students, both lower and higher grades.
- Parents of home-schooled students.
- Teachers looking for simplest means to accomplish the greatest results.
|What is Inner Hearing & How to nurture the Inner Ear||10mins|
|Let’s Sight-Sing & Play||25mins|
|Let’s Sight-Sing & Play with Chords||20mins|
|Let’s Sight-Sing & Harmonise||15mins|
|Let’s Sight-Sing & Improvise||10mins|
|Developing Ensemble Skills Through Duets||5mins|
$15 per zoom session
Date & Time
8 October 2021, 10:00am – 12:00pm
Zoom Virtual Livestream Session
Testimonials from past workshops
“Thank you so much Roxana! Your creativity, organization and integration…is inspiring!”
“It’s so refreshing to see someone so passionate about what you do.”
~Natasha & Ikennaya
“Wonderful presentation. Thank you very much for sharing.”
About The Workshop Trainer
Pianist, Music Educator, Author
Pianist and Music Educator, Ms. Roxana Tang, has taught piano for over 40 years, with a wealth of experience teaching music for all levels, including diplomas for piano; singing, violin, choirs, tutor to undergraduate students at Loma Linda University; examiner for Yamaha; coach for student’s performances and competitions; jury on judging panel of competitions.
Graduated with BA Mus Summa Cum Laude in 1990 at Loma Linda University (La Sierra Campus), US, Ms. Roxana Tang received Dean’s List & Who’s Who in America honours.
She is also a teacher at Yamaha Music School for specialised courses between 1981-1988 and 1997-2003.
In 2020, She released a series of 5 piano books, entitled “Remember Your Creator”; partnering with Asia Bookstore, Music Workshop and Music Matters to conduct seminars in relation to Inner Hearing and Developement.
request more INFORMATION
Required fields are indicated by an asterisk.