ARRIVING SOON, APRIL 2019; STEINWAY SPIRIO | r – Model D
In 2015, STEINWAY & SONS introduced
The evolution continues with SPIRIO| r.
craft & Science
Much like the megapixel revolution of the digital camera,
The artisans at STEINWAY & SONS seamlessly install
world class MUSIC LIBRARY
The thousands of performance from current STEINWAY ARTISTS as well as
SPIRIO| r permits users to record and listen to
performances in stunning state-of-the-art high resolution
— with all the nuance, power, and passion on display.
Simple, intuitive controls offer the ability to save and share user-created recordings in multiple file formats:
• SPIRIO high resolution
• mp3high quality sampled audio
high resolution EDITING
Native to the
• modify note velocity (dynamic)
• modify note duration (start- and end-times)
• correct wrong notes (remove or replace)
• modify pedal data (sustain and shift)
• delete or add time
SPIRIO| r integrates into multiple musical environments
with the following options:
• WiFi & Ethernet connections
• Two Bluetooth channels to connect external speakers
for simulated audio output
• Two USB connections for external storage of SPIRIO user files
• MIDI-In & MIDI-Out connections
• HDMI video
- SPIRIO| r stores and plays music and videos directly
from the instrument, with immediate response and
SPIRIO| r captures the most nuanced musical
passages, precisely reproducing the loudest, softest
and fastest notes.
- SPIRIO| r features automated self-calibration with the
tapof a button.
The flexibility of remote firmware updates enable
SPIRIO| r to easily add future features as they are released
If you like to be the first to experience the new Steinway SPIRIO | r, contact us today!
Required fields are indicated by an asterisk.