SPECIAL COLLECTOR’S EDITION CROWN JEWEL
Again and again, the experts from Steinway & Sons set off on the thrilling search for extraordinary veneer, ensuring that new models can be created in strictly limited editions. They open up precious natural treasures – occasionally a whole tree trunk is needed to create just one grand piano, which can never be repeated.
If you are looking for something singular and distinctive, we would like to welcome you in the world of exotic veneer and discover Padouk – which is as unique as the instrument and so rare that you should not wait any longer.
The Padouk; this special tree origin from golden sands of Africa; Our Special Limited Edition Padouk Piano is made from a 100-year-old Padouk Tree. A Padouk tree is cut, it grows about 60 – 100 years. It should have at least 60 cm diameter.
- Wood Used: Padouk
- Country of Origin: Africa
- Heartwood is lustrous coral-red to red-brown, even orange-brown and most decorative
Length 180 cm (5’10”)
Width 146.5 cm (57%”)
Weight approx 280kg
Our Gift To You
Henry E. Steinway Limited Edition 4810 Fountain Pen
The Patron of Art Edition Henry E. Steinway refers to the classic beauty of a Steinway piano. A gold-coated piano frame decorates the cap whereas the cap of the 888 edition is made of artfully skeletonized Au 750 solid gold. Black and white piano keys adorn the barrel of the 888 edition. The clip resembles the patented screw used for bending the grand piano rim. “Steinway & Sons”, the name to be found above the keyboard of every Steinway piano, is engraved on the cone ring of these Limited Editions, completed by an engraved portrait of Henry E. Steinway on the Au 750 solid gold nib.
- Ident No: 110408
- Piston Fountain Pen
- Handcrafted Au 750 gold nib with portrait of Henry E. Steinway
- Montblanc ink: Mystery Black, Royal Blue, Midnight Blue, Burgundy Red, Lavender Purple, Oyster Gray, Toffee Brown, Irish Green, Corn Poppy Red
- Clip: Gold-coated fittings
- Barrel: Deep black lacquer
- Cap: Gold-coated piano frame
- TYPE: Piston Fountain Pen
- NIB: Handcrafted Au 750 Gold nib with portrait of Henry E.Steinway
- Montblanc Ink: Mystery Black, Royal Blue.
- Midnight Blue, Burgundy Red, Lavender Purple, Oyster Grey, Toffee Brown, Irish Green, Corn Poppy Red
Fitted with our STEINWAY latest innovation, a high-resolution re-performing system that provides unrivaled musical experience, indistinguishable from a live performance Steinway SPIRIO brings your piano to life with the world’s greatest music, independent of the listener’s playing ability.
CROWN JEWEL COLLECTION
request more INFORMATION
Required fields are indicated by an asterisk.